Department of Civil Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, BUET
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Climate Change and Impacts on Water and Sanitation;
- Water Supply and Wastewater Engineering;
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment;
- Environmental Sanitation;
- Appropriate Sanitation Technology;
- Air & Water Pollution and Abatement Strategies
Ph.D (1988): University of Adelaide, Australia.
M.Engg. Sc. (1984): University of Melbourne, Australia.
B.Sc. Engineering (Civil) (1976): Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Researcher and master trainer in Water supply and Environmental Sanitation sector, Climate Change Impacts on Water and Sanitation, Socio-economic Aspects of Development Projects and Environmental Assessment
- Water supply and Sanitation sector Policy and Strategy formulation and Environmental Management
- Work experience with
- Collaborative action research
- Appraisal Mission
- Project Formulation
- Impact Assessment
- Fellow (F - 2200), Institution of Engineers (IEB), Dhaka, Bangladesh.